TERMS OF SERVICE POLICY
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms andconditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Adventure Obstacle Training offer NO REFUNDS on purchased training sessions, whether they are attended by the member or not.
- Any confirmed purchase for a training session is deemed a completed transaction. Our trainers will present the training session regardless of weather conditions or any other factor that may prevent a member from attending a booked training session.
- We reserve the right to deny training services to any member who's payment has not been completed or processed due to any reason including technical difficulties on our website or server.
- Training sessions are only deemed valid and booked upon receipt of payment confirmation by our staff
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
PURCHASES AND BOOKINGS
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms and conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
UPDATING OF THESE TERMS CAN CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to Adventure Obstacle Training and hereby accept the terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Adventure Obstacle Training for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.
TELEPHONE - +27 (0) 84 582 6265
TELEPHONE - +27 (0) 83 566 5578
ADDRESS - 20 Gleneagles Drive, Northlands Primary School, Troon Rd entrance, Durban North, 4051, South Africa